Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Our Unsung Heroes

I just wanted to share an episode of 24/7 (History Channel Asia) where I shot video clips as a cameraman and director of photography under Probe Productions, along with my friend, EJ Mijares. What I love about this project is filming on location at the Malampaya platform in Palawan. The training they call BOSIET prior to the helicopter ride, is such an exhilirating experience that only a few are privileged to undergo. Thanks to Storytellers International for signing me up to be part of this one of kind experience, and be one of the witnessess (first-hand) on how our fellow countrymen risk their lives everyday to supply our electricity in Luzon. Photo credits from the web Click on this link to watch: http://www.historyasia.com/video/malampaya-gas-power-247/malampaya-gas-power-247

No comments: