Monday, October 14, 2013

Grandest Day Media Production

Check out www.grandestdaymedia.blogspot.com, a new production firm I've put up to cater to photographers in need of videographers. This year 2013, I've decided to create a pool of freelance videographers to do videos for corporate and special events. I've also launched a lite version of wedding videography packages to suit the needs and budget of every couple who wish to book the group's services. Creating wedding videos is my first love and I've been married to the field since 1999. I've had my share of challenges and difficult clients and remained true to my vision -- to be a humble videographer servant as ever :-) Today, our flagship show, Camerageek TV is still up and running, she's my favorite baby, I create the episodes during my vacant days. GRANDEST DAY is just around the corner, so stay tuned...

No comments: